Hello lovely ladies of the BNDH!
First, a moment of immense gratitude to our own el Presidente for creating this fabulous forum in which we can share our hopes and dreams and life's ambitions. Actually, that stuff's boring so let's stick to the juicy stuff ;-)
Me first:
TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF WORK!! WOOHOO!! As fun as it's been to be in Charlotte, working just really isn't my thing, so I'm SO excited to be going back to VA on Saturday to party with Christine and hopefully catch up with some London people. Speaking of which, I'm going to London Aug. 7 to visit Mackenzie (actually, I'm mostly going to shop...). She's been there all summer, so we're going to tear it up for a few days and then head to Mallorca, Spain for a little tanning and people-watching on the nekkid beaches. No really...
Anyhoo, I think the BEST part of blogging is going to be the fact that we won't feel that awful pressure to cover everything in our lives all at once (you know, in case I was actually doing something interesting...) and we can just drop in and out whenever! So let's make it awesome!!
I'll leave you all with a quote that always makes me think of you guys...
"Friends are God's way of apologizing for our families."
Love you all!! Goooo BLOGGING!!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment